User status
Watched Now
GET YOUR DEALS HERE LIMITED TIME OFFERS!
  • Please update your payment method to a card to enable the credit streak rewards.
  • We have a limited number of special packages per hour.

Please check back in a few minutes or when you see this tab change color.

Enjoy VIP treatment in chat rooms, discounts on products and unlimited access to your recorded shows.
    CREDITS
    credits FREE!
    Only 1 remaining!
    // VIP ONLY //
FREE CREDITS!
Create Free Account
CONGRATULATIONS!
LIFETIME STATUS INCREASED!
Your Status has moved up from “REGULAR” to ...
SUPERSTAR
X
CONGRATULATIONS!
CURRENT LEVEL INCREASED!
LEVEL
X
X
Free VOD Passes

You have free video passes available! Use them before they expire.

Redeem your pass during the video purchase process by selecting Free Pass.

Go to Videos now.

Processing your request ...
Please wait while we attempt to process your request.
X
Process Failed
We were unable to process your request. Please try again.

Forums / Female Performer Chat

Worst Movie You ever saw!!!!
More Actions

Add to List

X

Select a list to add

Item was successfully added to this list

No list available

Add to List
Add Reply
Female Performer Chat: Worst Movie You ever saw!!!!
Kat Phillips
Created by: Kat Phillips

9/12/09 @ 5:47pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

"From Justin to Kelly"

Can anyone tell me why they would make this movie? I don't watch "American Idol" but did they have to make a movie with these two. I must admit I did try to watch it but I turned it off after the first 5 minutes. I could tell it was crap.
Stuart18x
Created by: stuart18x

9/12/09 @ 6:38pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

BRONSON IS REALLY FUCKING AWFUL
wk76
Created by: wk76

9/13/09 @ 10:33am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

idiocracy with luke wilson... i felt my brain cells dying the longer i watched it. cloverfield, dont mess with the zohan
Ilovedp
Created by: ilovedp

9/19/09 @ 6:32am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Chicken Park.
dudley_do_ride
Created by: dudley_do_ride

12/6/09 @ 11:54pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

William Shatner in:

The Whiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiite Comanche :orglaugh

It's gotta be seen to be believed :orglaugh
webdude
Created by: webdude

12/7/09 @ 1:07am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

For one: I think that for it to counted as the worst movie you ever saw, you have to of seen it from beginning to end. How can you give a fair assessment of anything without seeing everything it offers. On that note the worst movie I have ever seen from beginning to end is "Artificial Intelligence: AI". I decided to see this with my dad instead of going with my sisters and mom to see "Shrek". What a mistake but who would have guessed with a cast including William Hurt, Haley Joel Osment, and Jude Law all being directed by Steven Speilberg. All I remember is sitting there for two and a half hours wondering if it would get any better. It never did!

I think one reason I choose it as the worst is the fact that is was so hyped and had some quality people involved in it and it was so awful. You could argue that it is not the worst movie ever made when comparing it to amazingly bad movies, such as "Food of the Gods" (look it up!!), but it may have the greatest discrepancy between hype and actual outcome.

And one other note: whomever noted Fargo as their worst needs to understand that the Coen brothers are some of the best writers and directors of their era. Just look at the rest of their works and you will get my point.
Joi Taylor
Created by: Joi Taylor

12/7/09 @ 1:29am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

list of my top 3 crap films
Cloverfield,
Avengers ( Apart from Uma Thurman in black leather :jerkoff )
Watchmen

Awww, I loved the f*ck out of Watchmen!

Can I get a fine blue man with lots of hands please....lol

dudley_do_ride
Created by: dudley_do_ride

12/7/09 @ 12:39pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

William Shatner in:

The Whiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiite Comanche :orglaugh

It's gotta be seen to be believed :orglaugh

So sorry my friends. I am guilty of underselling to the nth degree. My conscience has been riddling me with bullets of the brain. This movie is sooooooooooo completely, soooooooooooo wonderfully awful, that it deserves a far, far, far better effort on my part.

The basic premise is given to us quickly in the opening seconds of the film. Jonny Moon, played so compellingly by Shatner, finds himself with a noose around his neck because...
he was mistaken for his twin brother Notah, lol also played by Shatner, who hangs around with a bunch of Comanche renegades, killing "Pale Eyes" for fun.

Yep they are half breeds, one evil, one good. Just like good Kirk /bad Kirk, in the Star Trek episode that came out a few years before. lol only the bad Kirk in this film wears a really, really cheesy Indian costume and is whacked out on peyote.

"Eat the peyote, drug of the devil... dream your dreams of hate"

Many people have remarked upon the quality of the gun fights and the saloon brawls ; ).
In that part of the west, for instance, the gunmen have an uncanny ability of always shooting their victims perfectly between the eyes.

But it is the mind warping soundtrack, the epic dialog, the chance to see Shatner vs Shatner in the final showdown that should inspire you to suffer. For all men are born to suffer as the sparks fly upwards!

Created by: suggs

12/7/09 @ 2:28pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Sounds ike it has the same production quality as the classic 60's head scratcher 'The Prisoner' that was on normal TV -- starred Patrick McGoohan as the title role of the prisoner - known only as Number 6.

After watching it about 10 times I am still none the wiser
Rj Sky
Created by: Rj Sky

2/1/12 @ 6:22am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Sounds ike it has the same production quality as the classic 60's head scratcher 'The Prisoner' that was on normal TV -- starred Patrick McGoohan as the title role of the prisoner - known only as Number 6.

After watching it about 10 times I am still none the wiser

"First Action Hero"

The tagline is

"First there was the last, now there is the First"

So it sounds like a sequel to Last Action Hero. But it actually has NOTHING NOTHING whatsoever to do with it. It's just a really bad 60's tv program! I thought at some point the whole film would suddenly change as the magic ticket would cause what I was guessing was a film within the film to merge with reality. No such thing happened.

I picked up this dvd in the Bargain bin at Reading services on the M4 (UK). Says it all.

2/1/12 @ 8:08am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Skyline - total pile of crap.
SlVlASl-l
Created by: slvlasl-l

2/1/12 @ 8:19pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Harold & Kumar: Escape from Gitmo..

and/or

Strange Wildnerness

oh and 2001: A Space Odyessy
Kertus
Created by: kertus

2/1/12 @ 9:27pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

AUSTRALIA ... watta heap of drivel ... if u an't seen it please don't watch it..
RyansPeter
Created by: ryanspeter

2/1/12 @ 10:04pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Dude, Who Stole My Car?
or an even more idiotic movie....
The Day After Tomorrow
In the 70s everyone was paranoid about Global Cooling. Now they're paranoid about Global Warming.

2/2/12 @ 5:05am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

oh and 2001: A Space Odyessy

Personally I thought this is 1 of the best movies ever made - but different people have different tastes

Purgatory
Created by: purgatory

2/2/12 @ 5:33am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Personally I thought this is 1 of the best movies ever made - but different people have different tastes

Agree a classic Stanley Kubrick movie. Watch it again on Bluray,have all the sound setup and a big screen and I think you will enjoy it more that way. It's a big screen movie and looks bad on a small screen.
Purgatory

2/2/12 @ 5:38am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Just to annoy all the team Jacob and team Edward crowd...

yup you guessed it the the vampires that look like they have clown makeup on and glow and sparkle like fairies. ALL the Twilight films.... and yes I had to suffer watching them with the girlfriend... they are all an insult to my intelligence them movies and can't understand why they became so popular... My girlfriend keeps telling me the books are better blaa blaa but the story is thin and the acting is so terrible.

OHH to add to it not a movie but a series ... True Blood.... another joke with a vampire theme. These two things killed vampire movies for me forever.

Twilight fans ... watch "Vampires Suck" The Twilight spoof movie.. This movie is my new hero movie that tells it as it is regarding Twilight.

Trailers here...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xI8kL6-tDQs

2/2/12 @ 5:40am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Agree a classic Stanley Kubrick movie. Watch it again on Bluray,have all the sound setup and a big screen and I think you will enjoy it more that way. It's a big screen movie and looks bad on a small screen.

I saw it in '08 at a nearby IMAX - holeee fuck

My main film watching setup is blu-ray with full cinema setup on a 62 inch
Purgatory

2/2/12 @ 5:42am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I saw it in '08 at a nearby IMAX - holeee fuck

My main film watching setup is blu-ray with full cinema setup on a 62 inch

That is exactly how it is mean't to be seen and enjoyed :) :thumbsup . Would love to see it in IMAX.

2/2/12 @ 5:50am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

ANYways back to the crap

Apollo 18 - disc is now put aside to become part of a wind chime
Oct. 11
Siamese Cat: hello
Want more emojis?
  1. Click the "Send a message..." area
  2. Right-click current area
  3. Select "Emoji" or "Emoji & Symbols"
  1. Click the "Send a message..." area
  2. Open "Edit" menu
  3. Select "Emoji & Symbols" (^⌘SPACE)
Send
Recents
Open/close recents and search.
Chat
Please wait, trying to connect.
Launch in window
Please disable popup blocker
Close DM. Click DM icon to re-open

ALERT: Upgrade your browser

We are no longer supporting this browser.

You are currently using Safari version 9 (2015) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Safari version 9, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox. If you have further questions please see Customer Support.

You are currently using Internet Explorer 11 (2013) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Explorer 11, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox If you have further questions please see Customer Support

Feature Show Ticket
Credits
VIP STATUS
Instant Full Access
Gold VIP Font
Up to 10 Reserved Nicknames
Email performers with attachments
Largest Private Video Preview
Turn Off Free Users Chat (No Gray Users)
Access to VIP Forums
Free Unlimited Access to Your Own Recorded Shows
Free 150 Daily Videos Available for 7 Days
Free 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archives
Free Access to Adult Star Video Archive
Free Access to Model Photo Galleries
VIP
PASS
90 CREDITS
100 Credits Free
$10
Change
Feature Show Ticket
Change
Instant Full Access
Gold VIP Font
Up to 10 Reserved Nicknames
Email performers with attachments
Largest Private Video Preview
Turn Off Free Users Chat (No Gray Users)
Access to VIP Forums
Free Unlimited Access to Your Own Recorded Shows
Free 150 Daily Videos Available for 7 Days
Free 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archivess
Free Access to Adult Star Video Archive
Free Access to Model Photo Galleries
VIP 30 Days of Membership
PLUS 150 CREDITS FREE!
$39.95*
Change
PASS
$39.95*
Change
Card Verification(CVV2)
The CVV2 number is a special number printed on your credit card and provides extra fraud protection.
Complete Purchase
Access Private Nude ShowsCreate Your
X
Suggested Usernames:
Usernames and passwords are CASE SENSITIVE
I confirm that I am 18-years old or older. I have reviewed and agree with the website Privacy Policy and Terms of Use & to receive emails