If you're having trouble connecting to your model via Cam2Cam, and you're using a WebRTC browser (ie Chrome & Firefox), please make sure you've followed these steps:
1) Make sure that your webcam/microphone are properly connected. Your device MUST be connected BEFORE initiating a Cam2Cam session.
2) Make sure you have permitted your browser to access your webcam device. If you accidentally denied the browser's request for permission, it can be granted manually. Visit our Cam2Cam page. Three tabs beneath the Cam2Cam Webcam Tester header offer detailed instructions on how to manually permit your browser to access your cam and mic.
If you're using a browser that does not support WebRTC, please make sure you have followed these steps:
1) Download the latest Flash Player.
2) Make sure you click "Allow" or adjust your browser settings to permit Flash to run on our site.
3) If problems persist, we do recommend using either the Firefox or Chrome browsers for best results.
If you've followed these steps and are still unable to conduct a Cam2Cam session, please contact our technical support team for further assistance.
If you would like to send us your payment by mail, we accept money orders, cashier's checks, and personal checks. For safety and tracking purposes, we are unable to accept cash.
To purchase this product by mail, please download the Pay by Mail form below and complete the required information. Mailing instructions are included.
Number of Credits: